Your shopping cart is empty.
How Do I Preview a Print or Painting I Love Before I Order?
• Select and click any image in your chosen Category to view it in a larger size and read the Painting Description.
• If there is no Option to Purchase Original, then the Original is SOLD.
• You have the Option to Order any image on this site in a variety of Mediums, Sizes and and Styles for finishes and Frames. Simply Click and Select different Options for an instant view of what your choices look like.
• To see Magnified Detail within the painting, Click and Hover Your Mouse over the area you want to see up close.
• Want to see the art on a wall? Click on Wall Preview. The art will be shown at scale in various rooms fromLiving Room wall to Conference Room. Change the room, the color of the wall, or the size of the art as indicated at the top of that page.
• You also have the option to Save to Favorites or Email to a Friend.
Will the Artwork Look the Same as the Online Version?
The artwork will look much better in person than it does online due to several factors:
• The image on a computer screen is backlit as opposed to the physical piece which reflects light.
• The physical surface that the image is printed on provides greater color spectrum and detail.
• The actual size of the physical artwork on a wall creates a whole new perspective.
Are Your Fine Art Prints Giclee Quality?
Yes. All digital prints are of the highest quality and produced on inkjet and latex printers. Only archival quality inks and artist grade materials are used.
How do you package my order?
Depending on what your order consists of, we will put rolled paper and canvas in secure shipping tubes, while stretched canvas and framed pieces are protected with cardboard corners, bubble wrap, craft paper, and a secure shipping box.
What Forms of Payment do you Accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal
How Long Will my Artwork Take to Arrive & How is it Shipped?
Average Printing, Packaging & Delivery time is between 5 -14 days. All items are carefully packaged to prevent damage during transit. Your new Artwork will normally be shipped via UPS Ground or UPS 3-Day Select. A tracking number will be provided by email to give you the ability to track your order throughout the shipping process.
What if I Want to Cancel My Print Order?
Your order may be cancelled and a full refund issued as long as your order has not gone into production. Production times vary and can commence anywhere from an hour after receiving your order to several days. If you must cancel your order please contact me immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds on Fine Art Prints?
ALL orders are made to order, so please consider carefully prior to ordering. Please note that different monitors are calibrated differently, hence the color of the prints on screen may not look exactly like what you receive.
I do my best to ensure your order arrives in perfect condition. If you do happen to receive a defective item, please contact me within 3 days of delivery via email, I will let you know what steps to take. Providing these terms are met, I'll replace the damaged item or credit your account. No other returns will be accepted.
What is your Policy on Returns and Refunds for Original Paintings?
Snaiil Candy Art offers an easy approach to returning artwork. From the time you receive your original artwork, you have 7 days to return your order. Contact me at email@example.com 48 hours BEFORE returning.
Original Artwork(s) must be returned in their original condition and original packaging to the artist. If you accidentally dispose of the original packaging, you will be responsible for purchasing packaging materials to send the artwork back safely to the artist. On artwork where shipping was included in the purchase, the Artist's shipping and custom costs will be deducted from the Refund. Your return amount owed will be refunded to your original source of payment (less shipping cost which includes custom fees for the artist’s country) within 7-10 business days of your artwork return.
What Must I do to Receive a Problem-Free Refund for Original Paintings?
You will be responsible for the artwork return and must use a courier with traceable shipping. The tracking information must be provided to Snaiil Candy Art at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tif Choate is not responsible for undelivered returns. Once the artwork arrives back to the artist, the refund will be processed back to your account.
• Artwork returned back to the artist not in its original state within the 7-day period will not be refunded.
• Additional shipping fees may apply for International returns. Please note this may be avoided by informing the courier that this is a returned item.
Who Holds the Copyright to the Artwork Once I Purchased It?
The artist retains the copyright to their imagery. Copyright law states that copyright does not transfer to art buyers. You will need to get permission from the artist in order to reproduce the imagery.
Any other Questions? please contact me, I'd be happy to answer your questions to the best of my ability. Thanks
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
ALL orders are made to order, so please consider carefully prior to ordering. Please visit our FAQ page to see a full description of our Returns Policies and other answers to frequently asked questions. We strive to guarantee satisfaction from each and every customer.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
All of Our Artwork is printed on the highest quality Archival materials. We partner with our printers, Bay Photo Printing for the finest printing options and value. For a further explanation of the mediums we offer, pleas visit our FAQ, Print Media Options
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
Stay in the Know. Exclusive Savings.
If you have any questions, please
Send your questions or requests HERE - This offer is valid for NEW CUSTOMERS only.